Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I was so... fucking... sick yesterday. I think I feel better today. I couldn't sit up or stand up for more than a minute without passing out. If you look at the last blog I started losing it at the end... no "goochout" and I didn't format the last sentence to be normal sized font. all I did was click "publish" before I hit the couch. I haven't eaten since 8am yesterday morning. Right now I'm licking Theraflu residue from the bottom of my cup.

My ears ring... are you listenin'
forehead sweats... yes it's glistenin'
I puked all last night
This is starting to bite
Living in a Pepto coated land

I gotta work today. There's no getting around it. Those guys on Hood are probably dead, maybe you could send some of that sympathy my way?

I'm kidding. It's the daytime Theraflu talking.

I'm a dick!

goochout

No comments: