Monday, January 01, 2007

For being as bitter and defeated and heartbroken as I was entering New Year's Eve, I managed to have a good time. I got past self loathing myself and ordered a prime rib and a Jack Daniels/Diet Coke. It's the greatest combination... ever. It's heaven to burp up. After that I shot off to Gregster's house and hung out with some friends there. His Girlfriend's sister is married to one of my best friend's Brother in Law. Small world, indeed. There was great food, tons of alcohol, and a hot tub. Alas, there was no one there that would kiss me at midnight. At least with tongue.

So I went to Skyland to find a makeout slut. At midnight I kissed the bartender, a random cute girl, and a friend of mine in the car on the way to the bonfire.

Oh yeah... after Skyland we went to a bonfire with a keg. That was cool. I was a bit plowed at that point. I think I remember myself saying "I'm gonna smell like I was at a bonfire!"

Eight years of college paying itself the fuck off.

I woke up ten minutes ago on Nikki's couch. As I type this she told me that I cried myself to sleep on the couch. Once again, sober Gooch wants to kick drunk Gooch's ass. It's an ongoing battle between those two.

Gonna get some food. Sober Gooch is hungry.

Happy New Year.

goochout.

No comments: