Thursday, January 04, 2007

My reputation precedes me.

Actual email correspondence from a colleague whom I've known since 2001. This is in response to an email I sent this morning at 6:20am:

What are you doing up and working at this hour? A New Years Resolution......or just not made it to bed yet?


I get to go get my teeth cleaned at the dental school today. Freakin' hot chick dental hygiene students almost make the botched scraper work tolerable. Almost.

When you've had the heart ripped from your chest, it makes every song on the radio into a sad one.

I'm back
on the market again, not that I was off. It's confusing. Send a picture and an essay in five words or less why you want to date a guy that fixes computers and maintains a blog. Open to girls 18 and over. ID required.

goochout

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't do it in five words or less, and you didn't rule out married chicks. My essay is: I love Gooch. Either one of you.