Friday, February 23, 2007

Ahhh... fucking Friday. Hung out with some friends last night. Thursday is such a wild card for me. I'm either watching The Office with a girl, drinking with a couple of friends, having wine at my ex-girlfriend's place of employment, or having dinner and drinks at Pal's Shanty and sleeping at my office. Last night yielded a trip to Vegas, as a friend needed someone to go with her to a wedding. I'm pumped. Last time I was in Vegas it was for eight days and I had to pace myself. A weekend spree should be dangerous. Dangerously fun!

Going to the Gym. Weighing in today. I wasn't good with the diet this week, so this is a punitive weigh in. Wish me luck.

Sorry for the idle, personal babble. I'm waiting to get really, really annoyed with the following topics:

Fergie as a musician
Larry Seidlin as a judge.

It'll be one cathartic blog.



No comments: