Thursday, February 08, 2007

It stared back at me... the microwave pizza pulled from the microwave only seconds earlier. I could barely hold it in my hand and hadn't even bothered to sit down to have my hot, piping meal. I began to bite down on the pizza but realized that such an act would burn the living shit out of my mouth. I was hungry, but wasn't so hungry that I would sacrifice the well being of my hard palate. Or was I? I bit down on the pizza and, as expected, blistered the roof of my mouth right behind my front teeth. "Thuck," I exclaimed. I was trying to say "fuck." I walked around the kitchen and thought about what had just occured: That my fat-bastard instinct overrode my self-preservation instinct and like a stupid animal I burned myself trying to eat in an irrational manner.

I suck.

goochout.

No comments: