Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I just walked into the door from a job. I did good for being tired. A happy customer means that I'll sleep well tonight. It sucks that my mood is directly corellated to my own job performance.

I'm tired. I made my bed, but there's something wrong with my pillows. I tried out some others a week or so ago and they're so much better than what I have now:















What's more shocking about this picture: The bulbousness of my face or the size of the wedding ring?

I've got nothing witty to say. My brain is fried. I'm going to quit wasting your time.

goochout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In my personal opinion, it's your face, since I can't say anything bad about the fact that she (The one with "The RING") allowed you to do this. Hey All I'm saying is all's fair in love and war, and by god at that particular moment she chose to love you (Though God knows why)!!!

So lay off the vodka red bulls (since I heard about Friday from one stripper and "Screwball {by now you should know that that's what i'll call him online from now on} about friday); and if you tapped that, i hope you made her call you Wolfe!!! YEAH, BABY!!!