Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I woke up this morning not knowing where I was. Did I get drunk last night? How'd I get home?

In reality, I'd just had a series of dreams last night that I'd partied and it belied the fact that I went straight home and to bed after a meeting last night.


Possible image from my dream(s) last night.

I'm sorta depressed. Actually, I'm insanely depressed. I missed my workout this morning and I'm struggling to get out of bed. I think my manager at the strip club lecturing me last night over the phone as to my "unprofessional" behavior during my last shift probably did me in. During the conversation, I kept wondering... "is this rock bottom?"

Alcohol's a hell of a drug.

I guess when people are depressed or unhappy with their situation, the best thing to do is realize that every day is a new opportunity to do something great.

Or, at least, not fuck up.

Okay, now I'm smiling. Off to work.

JG:O

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am honestly curious as to how you can act "unprofessionally" in a strip club? For christ sake, that has got to be one of the better oxymorons that I have heard lately. But seriously, what did you do? It must have been good..... Kelli