Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I was on the phone for two hours last night: midnight until 2am. I had some wine last night and I'm not hungover, but I've got sort of a wine headache. Maybe that's the way an alcoholic says "hangover." I swear to God I was laying here in bed this morning and thought about (in a mid-wake state, mind you) getting cold pizza somewhere; as if it's a menu item at breakfast houses everywhere. Someone should do that - cook extra pizzas at night and stick them in a refrigerator to be served at breakfast the next morning. Perfect for the bachelor on the go that didn't have time to go in on a pizza with friends the night before (?). I just checked my email and the only message is from me, sent last night, telling me exacly what time I need to be at certain places, what I need to deliver to those places, and to get out of bed. Weird. I guess Gooch: Tuesday should listen to Gooch: Monday. I'm getting out of bed.

Gooch:Tuesday:Out

No comments: