Friday, March 23, 2007

I've been sick since Tuesday. Theraflu has not been kind to me with regards to sleeping. when I wake up sweating with my bedding balled up and thrown across the room during some mid-sleep fit of rage, I like to spend the time watching documentaries.

HBO has been showing a freakin' slough of drug documentaries. I've learned a lot from these films.

I've learned that you can shoot up any drug. Anything can be melted in a spoon, pulled into a syringe, and shot into your arm/foot/ass/neck. I've taken a bunch of vitamins and Airbornes during the last few days. Maybe I could shoot up vitamins? Maybe instead of dissolving Airborne, a immune system booster, into a glass of hot water, I can melt it down into a spoon and shoot it into my arm. The ultimate irony, of course, would be that I catch AIDS from a dirty needle while mainlining an immune system booster.

I'm fucked up on DayQuil as we speak. Actually it's generic Dayquil; the real stuff has mescalene in it, I think. I'm not saying that I've taken a ton of DayQuil, but I will say that I now have the urination timing patterns of an 83-year-old man. Why does it stop in mid stream? Fuck.

No comments: