Wednesday, August 15, 2007


I'm actually smiling in this picture. Really. Ground Kontrol 08.14.07

You know that scene in Office Space where Peter is in the trance and goes to work in flip flops and flippant attitude towards work? That was my entire day yesterday. I took an hour's worth of work and stretched it to a full day.

I have remote access to email and my two office computers, which helped. I slept in, went to a convenience store and picked up a Diet Pepsi, got to a residential customer where I sat and bullshitted so much that although I did a kickass job, only charged half rate. I then went to lunch and chatted away with a random girl at the bar. I went to the office and bullshitted with some people at the tattoo parlor down the hall, printed out invoices, visited my Dad at his office (and stole postage off his office's meter to send out the aforementioned invoices), visited Mom at her office, went to Ground Kontrol downtown and played Punch Out, Track and Field, Star Wars, Mortal Kombat, Q*Bert, Pole Position, Frogger, and Joust. I was so happy. So fucking happy. From there I went to a meeting at an Italian restaurant, then went to Montego's and picked up a possibly defective hard drive. Oh, and drank a bunch of Three Olives vodka (sampling different flavors).

I'll be at Montego's on 158th and Division this Saturday.

No comments: