Friday, November 16, 2007

Um, uh... fuck?

Ex-Secret Service agent gets 2 years for stealing from elderly woman

Secret Service agent is fined, scolded for $30K fraud

Thanks to Anonymous for the tip.

I have a senior class picture hanging in my office here. I can count at least 50 people I'd pick out to be convicted of a crime before Jared Dullum.

In Other news:

Portland Police seek suspect in deadly drive-by shooting


I was at a bar last night and a girl that used to work at another bar with my ex-girlfriend told me that a guy that used to work at that bar got shot and killed. She thought I'd know him or know about the incident but I didn't so I called my ex-girlfriend's best friend, who is a manager at that bar who then called another manager and called me back and told me it was John Stewart. I still didn't know who it was. The next day I was talking to a friend of mine who told me that her daughter's uncle had been shot recently. I asked if it was John Stewart and she said yes. I told her that last night the sister of a guy that is a regular at a bar that she used to work at used to work with John Stewart and told me that he got shot and that I might know him.

Small world.

goochout

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bueller...bueller....hahahaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

That's nothing. Last night I was working, and this dancer told me that her ex baby's daddy who used to work with the nephew of his cousin's sister, who was the best friend of the Starbuck's barista, who got fired and currently works at Wendy's with this 17 year old, who lost her virginity backstage at the Elton John concert, once said hi to Britney Spears while she was driving with both of her sons on her lap, and sending a txt msg.

Anonymous said...

jared, scammed many here in Charlotte NC as well that was never taken into account nor did the DA even know. I was approached by SS a year ago about him and counterifet.

Unknown said...

You know I was thinking. Between, me, you, and Dullum, that is 60% of what could possibly have been the worst offensive line in football history! I wonder what David Durns and Jason Dalsing are up to. Somehow I always imagined those 2 would take the lead in incarceration.

http://blog.myspace.com/gbo2k6