Sunday, March 23, 2008

Some friends of mine and I determined that the Carpenters were the White Stripes of the seventies. I'm currently listening to a Carpenters' rendition of "Angel in the Morning" which was preceded by "Superstar," which was preceded by the Sonic Youth version of "Superstar," found on the "Juno" soundtrack.

My music selection should indicate two things to you: Number one, I'm a complete fag. Number two, I'm back on Limewire. I'm peer to peering in ways I said I never would do again. I've been uninstalling Limewire off clients' computers for years now. Do as I say, not as I do. I'm like a coke head in the midst of a relapse. Just, with better conversation.

I made Easter breakfast for my Mom today. French toast, O'Brien hash browns, ham steaks, and apple topping for the toast. Surprisingly, it was very good. Surprisingly, because I had no idea before yesterday that french toast was just bread dipped in eggs. I mean, who though of that? Was it like the Reese's commercial: You got your egg on my toast... you got your toast in my egg? And... on a side note: who the fuck came up with mayonaisse? How does something like that get invented?

Watching TV, thinking about going to the gym. Thinking harder about taking a nap.

gooch out.

Happy Easter.

No comments: