Saturday, March 29, 2008


(nothing to do with this post, whatsoever).



I've been sick for an entire week. Missed out on seeing the Adam Corolla movie last night, missed out on doing a lot of crap. As a pawn in God's warped plan, I've also worked more hours this week than usual (late nights, early mornings). Under the haze of a DayQuil bender, I've somehow kicked ass all week. Not a problem has been thrown at me that I haven't just conquered.





I will, however, likely miss a deadline for a customer next week. Not my fault, but I wouldn't be able to say that to them. Not looking forward to that meeting.





Working both days this weekend. Mellow jobs, but I need to rest. Being sick and staying home would be the perfect opportunity to enjoy the new TV in the bedroom, but I only watch as much as the NyQuil will let me. Between the DayQuil and NyQuil, I'm guessing my prostate is the size of a grapefruit at this point.





Haven't shaved in three days. Gonna do that now.





goochout.





wow, what a shitty post.

No comments: