Sunday, March 30, 2008

Marty, Joel, and I went and saw Adam Corolla's "The Hammer" tonight. Great move, reminded me of the good independent films I used to see in college.

Afterwards, we went to a Gresham bar and had some beers. I remembered that the bartender, Angela, has a super secret recipe for shots where she mixes something up and then strains the concoction as she pours it into nine shot glasses. The result is nine shots of booze, all in a different color, poured from one mixer. She calls it a "Rainbow Shot." I call it alcoholic gold:


My camera phone doesn't do it justice, but you get the idea.


Also, I want to share with you the aftermath of what happens when I eat a bunch of gold leaf and then, you know, take a girl out for lobster:


Taken at the hospital, right after she said "he told me he loved me" and right before she started crying.
Gotta go, my golf leaf cereal is getting soggy in the milk.

goochout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I want to go drinking at the bar with the Rainbow Shots..... KG