Thursday, April 03, 2008



Sometimes, you sit in front of the computer, trying to think of something witty to say, and you resort to a joke email from the day before. Sort of lame, but oh well.

Watched Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married." I've started penning the sequel: "Why Did I Spend $6 O This Crap?" I knew I was in trouble when Tyler Perry's name came up six times in the opening credits. The writing is on the same plain as a sit com. A bad sit com. Awkard dialogue, including a "Dr. Evil" reference. Every bizarre situation was ham-handedly explained away. One scene involves Janet Jackson's character, a professor) discussing a book that she wrote about her friends' relationships (even using their real names). One of the students asks about one of the couples and Jackson responds "Well, I don't like to discuss my friends." YOU WROTE A BOOK ABOUT THEM?

Mildly amusing, but mostly painful to watch.

goochout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice to see my jokes get recycled every once and ahile, though i must admit i recycled that one from my dad, who recycled it from someone else and so on... i see a vicious cycle going on here