Saturday, April 05, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Gregster!

Despite my drinking endeavors last night, I woke up bright and early. With a hangover, I've vacuumed, made the bed, done laundry, and taken done the cat chores. I've done more before 8am than I planned to do all day. I'm throwing off my own curve.

True Story: through a bizarre On-Demand coincidence, I've watched the "Wall-Mart" episode of South Park and a documentary outlining the evils of Wal-Mart. I'm on my way to Wal-Mart as soon as I type this. Sure they destroy communities and exploit government services... but who can walk away from such low prices?



I love the fact that I purchased a vacuum with a HEPA filter (from Wal Mart, fyi) to keep the air in my home clean (I guess you need to vacuum more than once a month to benefit from this... but who knew?). When I go outside to the trash can to clean the filter and empty the canister (per the vacuum's instructions), I'm exposed to all of the pollutants at once. The cleaning steps for the filter is to beat it against the inside of the trash can. This produces a toxic cloud of cat fur and dander, dust, and I'm sure some carcinogen known to the State of California to cause cancer. Basically, a family's lungs are spared, but one person will have to take the fall for everyone.



Love
is setting someone free.
Marriage is hoping that they don't come back.-me

goochout

No comments: