Tuesday, May 20, 2008


I won't be the first, nor the last to comment on this atrocity of a performance that Fergie gave on NBC today. The whole thing was made more uncomfortable by the fact that the audience was primarily families with kids (kids young enough to think that they're watching real talent). Getting on her knees in front of the guitarist like she's about to blow him, suggestive grunts, writhing on in-crowd platform in front of a group of kids with an average age of eight, screaming Guns and Roses' lyrics "you're in the jungle baby... you're going to die" are just some of the lowlights of this clip.

Fergie is more butterfacilicious than fergilicious. I found myself wanting to throw cold cuts and sliced cheese and bread at her ass.

I guess that means it's lunch time?

goochout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the most disturbing point of this video is that she murdered a classic song. I mean would almost be willing to listen to Madonna's version of "American Pie" (which has been labeled as the worst cover ever), that's how disgusted I was. Halfway through the song, I had to stop watching and retreat to the safety of my Monty Python marathon that I recorded from BBC America on Monday.