Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Gooch Playset *


I bought a toy car version of my car online. What I need now is a Gooch Action Figure. What an awesome toy set that would be! It would be like the Star Wars or GI Joe action figures and play sets. Instead of the Cantina in Star Wars, I would have the Montego's Action Playset (Q-Ball action figure not included).

Also available would be: Fellatious stripper action figures (sold in sets of three with vacuum attachment), Wood Village condo playset (with white walls you can paint yourself... not that I have in real life), an ex-girlfriend action figure that turns orange when you put her in a toy tanning bed (then, you know, stays orange), an ex-girlfriend hairdresser action figure that talks even when the batteries are removed, an ex-girlfriend action figure with a variety of cute hats, a Gregster action figure that comes with a Burrito Cart play set with live action sound effects, a Bret action figure available by mail order only that will show up way later than it's supposed to, a Nikki action figure that says different phrases like "I'm drunk" or "I'm confused." It'll be fucking awesome!


One of the skills/curses I have in life is that I can spot typos and mis-spellings from a mile away. I don't bother to check my own work (so don't send emails proofreading this blog). I was in a bathroom and I spotted this gem.


Ha!

goochout
*Lots of inside jokes in this one... not necessarily a widely accessible bit of humor. I apologize. Sometimes I just write shit that I think is funny.

4 comments:

picturegirl503 said...

I want to know what my action figure is.... :)

Greg said...

Oh man, that's good! You almost forgot the Gregster Air "Freshener". Erm. Maybe you didn't. Good call.

Anonymous said...

Your doll set would be so much cooler if you had "Kelli & Sarah Attention Deficit Disorder" dolls and summer BBQ grill set complete with stockpile of miniature Manwich cans......:)

Anonymous said...

You are sooooo dead Gooch! Maybe you should get a "Gooch-getting-
his-teeth-cleaned-while-having-a-boner" action figure.