Thursday, June 26, 2008

I had someone walk on my back last night in an effort to make my hand feel better. It actually hurts like hell, but feeling is good; hopefully I'll be back to normal.

This sucks, because my right hand is the one that types all of the good stuff. The left hand is responsible for proofreading/fact checking. My hands are the true genius behind this site. My head simply sways back and forth with my eyes rolled into the back of my head while a blog is being created.

It's true... look it up. I look like I'm doing a bad Stevie Wonder impression right now as I type this. When I hit "Publish Post" I'll likely faint for a split second and then wonder aloud "what happened." Then I'll type http://www.goochonline.com into a browser and read for the first time what my hands wrote.

Awesome!

Left Hand: Out
Right Hand: owut@!ut
Gooch: what's he have to do with any of it?

No comments: