Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Eh...

Been a really bad procrastinator lately. I've got a new schedule which lends itself to pissing away the morning. I'm squeezing 30 minutes of administrative work into a two hour time allotment.

Note to software developers: The easier you try to make your software with 'wizards' and what not makes it harder for those of us that actually know what we're doing to use your products.

I used my barbecue for the first time this summer last night. Chicken skewers, corn, potato salad, and mashed potatoes. I'm still cleaning the mashed potatoes out of the barbecue.

"Gooch," you ask, "what's that on your desk?" It's a USB powered beverage cooler. I got it from Gregster a couple birthdays ago. Kickass!


UPDATE: The freaking IRS came by my house at 8:40am this morning. I guess you need to respond to those notices. Fuck! All's good, just a misunderstanding. Have you ever opened the door before and had a badge in your face? Not my thing. As soon as my balls fall out of my chest, I'm going to the gym.
goochout.

No comments: