Friday, July 04, 2008


When he was simply John Gallucci (1983).

Got a goal last night during a soccer match. It was cool.

I watched a bit of "Knocked Up" this morning. I was going to jerk off to Katherine Hiegl, but it occurred to me that someone else at that very moment was probably jerking off to her. It weirded me out. I guess I wanted her just for myself. Chronic masturbators who worry about that sort of thing should, you know, have a massive internet-posted schedule of chicks to jerk off to. Like a mental library where you can "check out" a girl and the other guys have to promise not to think about that girl for that allotted time.

"Bill... you look horrible. Did you sleep last night?"

"No, man. I could only get Katherine Hiegl during the 4:30-5am time slot."

"Ouch... that sucks. That reminds me, I've got a noon to 12:30 with Pamela Anderson."

"Nice! I'm gonna try to get Katie Couric for 8-8:30pm tonight."

"What the fuck?"

I'm not a role model. I'm not boyfriend material.


Visited Q-Ball at his new place of employment: Cocktails and Dreams at 3620 SE 35th Pl. Portland, OR 97202 / (503) 238-7787. It used to be a bowling alley I frequented as a kid and it's behind the Original Taco House on Powell. They have video poker, a pool table, and an air hockey table. They also have a decent couch dance area.




Myspace Comments - Happy 4th of July

cheesiness:acknowledged.

gooch:out.

2 comments:

picturegirl503 said...

How are the girls at this "new" club?

Anonymous said...

I was totally going to congratulate you about refraining from writing about masturbation for one whole blog, and then here you go again....

BTW, I'm still LMAO about your six-way with one of the items being "a washing machine with an uneven load" (about ten blogs back or so), now that is just pure genius. :P