Friday, August 29, 2008

FHS... where aren't they now?

Franklin High School class reunion: Will the ankle bracelets set off the metal detectors?

I graduated from Franklin High School (Portland, OR) in 1992. Since then, there has been a few classmates who have gotten into trouble:

Girl's Feel Good Bag Recovered, Arrests Made
I knew Lisa Mathers after high school as she was friends of friends with an ex girlfriend. I saw her not all that long ago (abour four years) and she had the biggest breast implants I've seen on a girl that short. She already has two "feel good" bags... why'd she have to steal one from a cancer patient?

Man, 34, Charged With Raping, Strangling 15-Year-Old
This one, in terms of identity is debatable. I think it's Mike Hart, with whom I hung out with in high school but haven't seen since then. if it is him, he had darker hair in high school than now. Same height, though. Mike, myself, and a few other peopel went and saw House Party 2 at the Eastgate Theatre back when it was open. Because Kid N Play movies can't simply be rented, they must be experienced on the big screen. The address he listed is in the neighborhood of our alma mater. The Lamplighter? At least he has style. Someone look at this story, watch the video, and confirm or deny for me that it is Michael "Mike" Hart from Franklin High School.

And, of course, the monster case of all...

Ex-Secret Service Agent Gets Two years for Stealing from Elderly Woman
Jared Dullum: The most discussed, viewed, and argued story I've ever posted on this page. I don't think he did it. Call me naive... call me an asshole... but I love this guy. I haven't seen Jared since the 10-year reunion, but I picture him in court with the conservative mullet, Z Cavaricci pants, and Generra shirt. How can you have a bad opinion of a guy who listened to Rod Stewart in high school?

Anyone else know of any other Franklin alumni who, you know, allegedly fucked up?

******

I'm performing the Gregster wedding tonight. Rehearsal went well last night. I'm nervous, as always. Going to flesh out some things in the vows and, of course, write the Best Man toast. It'll be fun, though.

******

goochout.

No comments: