Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Out of the woods...

You think I could have written something in between the "woods." The pictures have all been pre-posted as of last week. I've forgotten whom I've posted and quite frankly check my own site now to see who is up there. I'm starting to come off as sort of shallow, perverted, and uninspired.

"Gooch," you ask, "Starting to?"

Fuck off.

"And 'sort of'?"

Leave me alone.


The paper delivery person has finally started getting the paper to my door instead of on the roof of the storage unit in front of my condo. I mean, if I have to look out my upstairs window to locate my paper, something has broken down in the chain of delivery to my house. And the only way to fix it involves a goddamned step stool.

I have a customer who stutters and lives in an obscure part of sw Portland (no Mapquest). He told me that if I got lost to call him for directions. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

If you aks me.

gooch:out

No comments: