Friday, September 05, 2008

Morning Wouldn't...

I had a profound evening last night. I think the stars and moon have in fact aligned and that I'll be okay. I may even begin to be less of an asshole. I'm at peace with the world. I can hold my head high. I believe that children are the future. Hands across america. We are the world. Do they know it's Christmas?

People might even like me sober.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Woke up early this morning. Heading to the gym for some tanning, cardio, and to maybe increase the caliber of my guns. I might even pay a bill or two on time today. Is that a bluebird sitting on my shoulder? Am I just simply manic? We'll find out as the day goes on!

I looked it up and apparently the new 90210 sucked an unbelievable amount of ass Tuesday night. I loved the original 90210 but could barely watch the last few episodes because of the immense jumpthesharkage that had accumulated over final seasons.

Going to the gym to work on my fitness.

Or lack thereof.

UPDATE: forgot to post this. I'm back from the gym. I lost almost 3 pounds since Tuesday; possibly thanks to my not eating lunch this week. Ramadan could be Arabic for "drop some ellbees you fat fuck."

gooch:monolingual. and out.

No comments: