Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lunch Time...

I'm totally grubbing on overpriced downtown cuisine right now. I'm eating a "poor boy" sandwich ironically priced at $6. Add chips and a soda and I've spent 5 times what I spent on cooking dinner for myself last night.

Purchased 12 bottles of wine for the wine fridge last night. Also vacuumed the top layer of soil off of the carpet. Needs another couple of runs to go for sure. My carpet is like an archaeological expedition into the partying of the last five years. Each stain, spot, and inexplicable discoloration has a story behind it.

I've got a podcast brewing in my gut. Need to get it out there; maybe after soccer tonight.

Hi Theresa! I'm doing fine. Love you!

Here's something funny: CNN's Kyra Phillips leaves her microphone on during a Bush speech.

No comments: