Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Gooch-Pourri


Happy New Year.



Anyone interested in reading another blog on the "BSC Incident," as it is now remembered, can click HERE.





I'm acknowledging publicly on this website that I need to drop some pounds. The arctic blast didn't help, but I don't want another 'X' on my tags. This is bullshit. I keep thinking I'm a loser when, in fact, I'm constantly gaining.


Found this while googling something else: Oregon Woman Sets DUI Record... .72!


I received a request last night that I should post less pictures of my cat, and more of strippers. This request came from a girl. Apparently my life has become a little dull for some of you. I'll be sure to try to make shit happen.





I'm forgoing the gym this morning (yeah... great move) in an effort to get to a customer's office early this morning; as soon as they open. I'm trying to get my day done early today to that I can get my hair cut and then take a nap in my office. It's all I want for the day. Oh, and to make out with a random chick at midnight tonight. Not even because it's New Year's... I just like making out with random chicks. True story; look it up on Wikipedia.

My New Year's resolution? To live my life like it's a Girls Gone Wild commercial without all of the logos covering up the good stuff. My diet will be 40% protein, 25% carbs, 10% fats, and 35% alcohol. By the end of the year I want women to want me, men to want to be me, and of course, suckers to fear me. My life should be an early nineties 2 Live Crew video. I want to start one non-computer related business. Something with its own corporation, bank account, etc. I might even want a girlfriend. I've made it 10 months since I told someone that I loved them (and meant it). That's low priority stuff though. Oh... and I want to get the fuck out of East County. Yo.

goochout.

No comments: