Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Lunch Time

From TMZ:

Hockey Fun Fact: You can punch the hell out of an opposing player on the ice, but when you refer to his girlfriend as your "sloppy seconds" -- that's where the NHL draws the line.

The NHL suspended hockey's most hated player, Sean Avery, for talking trash to the new player dating his ex girlfriend Elisha Cuthbert.

Here's the deal -- Cuthbert's new boyfriend, Dion Phaneuf, plays for the Calgary Flames -- and during a practice session in Calgary today, Avery got the media's attention and said the following:

"I just want to comment on how it's become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds. I don't know what that's about. Enjoy the game tonight."

Avery is out pending a hearing with NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman.


Here it is. I haven't actually heard the audio (long story), but is there anything worse way to fuck with another guy? It almost makes me not want to fuck Elisha Cuthbert:


Almost.
Almost, as in I would tap that under even the most extreme no-tap situations. None of which I can think of at this moment.


Still, "Sloppy Seconds" is a low blow phrase and should only used sparingly. For example, in front of the media in a hockey team's locker room.



No comments: