Sunday, January 25, 2009

1:00 AM Report

I just rolled out of a cop infested bar parking lot. I was at a bar that I used to work as a bouncer. I pointed out to a staff member that a fight appeared to be breaking out. Of course, I was drunk and no one took me seriously. I continued to drink my Red Bull and vodka.

After the fight I pointed out turned into a semi-riot outside the bar, I jumped into the melee thinking two things: 1: the bouncer I tried to warn earlier is a complete asshole, and 2: I hope this one chick notices my drunken bravado and acknowledges my intervention into the fight because I really wanted to have semi-protected sex with her later in the evening.

All I got from the fight was a couple comped drinks and some ripped jeans. Oh, and I also got a reminder that I'm COMPLETELY OUT OF SHAPE!. Jesus... I was winded after I got up off of the ground. Need to jog more. Need to get into game shape. I'm an athlete, dammit!

Have to get to bed soon. I added two monitors (removing/reselling my former solitary monitor) to my home office. They're bad-ass. Going to bed. I do, lest some people think otherwise, feel blessed by my stupid yet somewhat fulfilling life. I don't take anything for granted and seldom lose sight of the gifts presented to me. I am appreciative.

goochout.

No comments: