Thursday, January 22, 2009

...More than meets the, um... guy?


I caught part of this doozie this morning. Transmorphers. It's a movie about humans battling robots. The CG effects were likely done on a Mac Quadra Pro. It was released on video in June and Transformers was released on DVD in July. Clearly, Michael Bay was influenced by a trip to Blockbuster one day and now has some explaining to do.

Straight to video sucks.

Worst conversation segway this week:

"Wow... I pulled that one out of my ass..." - common phrase, said after a girl just remembered some name important to the story she was telling.

"...Speaking of Sam Adams" - me trying to change the subject to local politics.

******

I'm late to work.
I got in around midnight last night after a soccer match where we lost in the last few seconds or so. My legs and my pride both hurt this morning.

goochout




wait... "doozie?"

No comments: