Sunday, February 08, 2009

Follow the yellow brick road... to self destruction...

gooch, circa 2009. drunk on a school night. completely unable to drive a car or post a blog. Tonight, he'll do one or the other.
Make that the latter.


...and if that headline seemed too gloomy for you, how about the classic:



Morning Fucking Wood!





Katy Perry. Do you get the feeling that if an ugly chick sank "I Kissed a Girl" that it would end up on the alternative stations, rather than on the celebrity blog posts every ten minutes?

I'm feeling very nautical. Feeling very in need of water travel without the use of a sail. Or a paddle for that matter. It would seem that I am in desperate need to get my sea legs through the use of an internal combustion engine. An outboard engine equipped boat. Perhaps a motor boat? That's what I need. I need to take to the open waters on a motor boat. Motor boating. I need to motor boat, because I'm a MOTORBOATING SONUVABITCH!

goochout

No comments: