Friday, February 13, 2009

Morning Wood

Shawna Lenee on Howard Stern yesterday

Wow, a live Morning Wood! Not prewritten the night before... I'm actually out of bed and writing this at 7:18am.

I'm so happy that I got my Sirius dialed in just in time for the company to go bankrupt. I don't think the service will be out of existence, but I don't like so much shit happening with a company directly tied to the functionality of about $500 worth of electronics I have in my house, car, and office.

That said, if someone tries to put the Sirius antenna inside your car (on the dash, for example) instead of on the exterior somewhere, grab the installer and hit him in his bitch face. If, after that, he tries to place the anntena within the interior of your vehicle, hit him again. Repeat this until they get clever enough (or heed your recommendation to "put it on the fucking hood for all I care," as my installer did for me) to figure something out, and you'll be golden.

I've created a "smart playlist" of 25 random Beastie Boy tracks. They're back in my rotation. Good theme music for the Taco Bell drive through at 3am.



I'm going back to bed. Peace.

goochout

2 comments:

picturegirl503 said...

I need the "Smart List" previously mentioned. I feel a Fourth Meal night coming on soon and now I have a 15 year old designated driver....Beastie Boys would be perfect for that trip.

picturegirl503 said...

Oh, and I'm glad I didn't take you up on your recent suggestion that I should subscribe to Sirius :)