Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Is this thing still on?

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been working, eating, and sleeping in my bid to just get over this pneumonia stuff. This means that I haven't done anything exciting with which to fill your little heads full of awe and wonder. No blah blah blah xanax blah blah blah stripper blah blah blah dating a nice girl - see how this works out blah blah blah nice girl: fail blah blah blah pirating music and videos sticking it to the man blah blah blah where's my pants?

Nope, I've just been a fine tuned machine trying to fix computers and hustle dollars. Probably going to Vegas this weekend. Could be dope.

I'm out. Not even a hot chick. I'll get back into my game. You'll be astonished. This spring and summer are going to be just absolutely stupid.

out

No comments: