Thursday, March 19, 2009

T Minus 0


I hop on a plane for Vegas tonight. A bunch of high school buddies flying in from all over the country to decend on the opulent gambling town. I'm waiting for clothes to dry and I'm off to do a whirlwind tour of computer fixing/money making in Portland, then off to hemmorhage aforementioned earnings in about four spins at roulette. I could save some time and write a company check to a hooker then jam an icepick into my crotch, but where would I get the comraderie of my high school freinds (about three of which I actually trust)?
I had my first drink in ten days last night. Half of the proceeds went to a local high school. That was all the justification I needed to get a buzz on. The remainder of my drinking this weekend will be purely for selfish reasons. My charitable drinking days are over.
I gotta get to work. There are lives at stake. Did you say "steak?" What? Prime Rib? I love it with horseradish and au jus. A Jew? I'll eat it with anyone. Exactly. Look at the big ass at the top of the post. This big ass is out the door.
goochout.




No comments: