Thursday, April 02, 2009

The Gooch and the Furious

UPDATE 1:22pm: Added Twitter to the right bar of this blog. Also, I'm third row from the top, fifth from the left in the picture.

In work news, the wrong part came in this morning so I wasn't able to do my first job, which was to fix a TV tuner in a computer and visit with Juggsy McChesterowski or whatever the hell I named her. Bummer on so many levels.

In self adoration news, I've now linked Twitter updates to my Facebook updates. My journey to the Douche Side is now complete.

One cool thing about Facebook is that I have contact with friends I haven't seen in years. One shitty thing about Facebook is that I have contact with friends I haven't seen in years. I did, however find a picture post online. Funny shit (click for larger image):


St. Rose School (Portland, Oregon), 5th grade class, 1985

2 comments:

Greg said...

3rd Row, 5th over?

Anonymous said...

OK, which one am I? Chesty McChesterson, Juggs McChesterson or Juggsy McChesterowski? I am starting to have an identity crisis. I came to work on Thursday in my required uniform of low-cut and tight and you didn't even show up. "Ordered the wrong part..." Ouch. You couldn't do better than that? J