Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Facebook/Twitter Update that Didn't Make it:

I'm starting to associate being interested in someone with impending disaster.
My life is becoming a Cure song.


So the new site template... am I writing about my misadventures and hijinks, or am I trying to sign you up for an HMO plan?

I just downloaded a bunch of old video game sound effects. It's hilarious to hear that stuff again. Epyx Games had the best titles out there: Summer/Winter/California Games, Impossible Mission. All classics.

Got a trainer, he's kicking my ass with the lifting (which is a good thing) but if I was my own trainer, I would put me on a treadmill and leave the gym. I need aerobics dammit.

Gotta put my game face on. Big job today and big game tonight.

And I'm out.

And I'm Gooch.

Pub crawl this Saturday.

No comments: