Monday, September 21, 2009

Facebook/Twitter Post That Didn't Make It:

"If someone's not sure whether or not they want to molest kids, would they be considered just pedo-curious?"

Scourges:

I woke up this morning at 4am to a minor wind storm. I got up to shut the windows and tried to go back to sleep. Then, around 4:45, I get morning wood. Some people get up early to see the sunrise and I get to witness first hand the natural wonder of my AM boner. I'm too tired to jerk off but when I roll over to lay on my stomach, I look like a bike with a kick stand. I come to terms with the erection situation and as I start to get to sleep the "low battery" alert starts on the smoke detector. One beep a minute; like electronic chinese water torture. So then I've got to wrestle that thing apart. I was having troubles popping the back of the detector off. I swear to God I looked at my Mag Lite next to the bed and seriously considered beating the smoke detector into submission. Cooler head prevailed.

I went to the circus yesterday. It was fun... a little more MTV than I remember the circus being. Sign of the times. The magic was impressive. Like... people and elephants kept disappearing and me, being the most cynical person alive, was left wondering "how the fuck did they do that?" Nice change of pace for me.

Back to bed. I'm so freaking tired.

Peace

No comments: