Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Almost a week... really?


Seriously, I should just start a site called "Meghan McCain's Rack" and give the people what they really want. Or, let's face it, what I want.


I love how the "Republican Rack" defends her posting of that picture, claiming is was a spontaneous posting and nothing that she actually thought about when she posted it:


"[When] I am alone in my apartment, I wear tank tops and sweatpants, I had no idea this makes me a ‘slut’, I can't even tell you how hurt I am."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2009/10/15/2009-10-15_meghan_mccain_twitter_photo_backlash_leads_to_apology.html#ixzz0UaFEliSM


So they make super-push-up tank tops? She didn't notice those sweater puppies were starting to strangle her? Works for me. I have not kept it a secret that I love Meghan McCain despite her politics. I have the perfect date planned for me and her. We'd drink red wine, red meat, and watch the Zapruder film on a continuous loop as I lay her down on our dirty plates and leftover gristle/baked potato skins and made passionate like to each other on my coffee table while two secret service agents taped taped it with my HD camcorders that I will have purchased specifically for the evening.

Romance is certainly not dead in the Gooch Compound.

I have to go. Anxiety has replaced caffeine as my catalyst for energy.

goochout.

No comments: