Wednesday, January 20, 2010

allow me to bitch

I have a pinched nerve in my neck. It is debilitating painful. I'm a dick at work because of the pain and I just spend $50 on a chiropractic appt. Then go home, eat soup, and wash tylenol 3s down with some cheap red wine. I want to work out again. I want to have the sex that I wasn't having before this thing fucked up my life. I'm in my chiropractically correct recliner  positioned in front of my plasma TV.I look like a cross between Clockwork Orange and the Memorex guy. If you don't get those references, it's not my problem. All communication in and out has been through the Palm Pre.

the last round of T3s and merlot is kicking in. Gonna fade. I see the light. The light. It looks like a South Park rerun. Good night again. 

goochout.

No comments: