Thursday, March 25, 2010

Facebook Post that was pulled at the last minute.

You're welcome, K.M-B.


I didn't feel like dealing with any flack from cop friends, although I'm fucking right on this:

I didn't think much about the Hoyt Arboretum shooting until I read that Rosie Sizer referred to the suspect's weapon as having a "six-inch handle." Why would you mention the size of a knife's handle as opposed to the blade? Because the blade in question, if it was indeed an X-Acto knife as reported this morning in the Oregonian, is usually under an inch long. Nice spin, Rosie. I value our Police and wish I had the half the guts they have to do their job, but I don't think The officer's life was in any danger.

If I was a Portland Police Officer, I would hold off on shooting blacks and crazies for a while .

goochout

No comments: