Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gooch is dead. Long live the Gooch.


Facebook posts that didn't make it:

My bartender put green food coloring in my vodka. He said 'you're going to pee green later, buddy. I replied that it certainly wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

"In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king. However, in a 3D movie, the man with one eye is fucked." (actually from a blog post some eight years ago).

I once broke up with a girl by slipping a fortune into a cookie during a Chinese dinner. At the end of the meal, she opened the cookie and read "I think we should see other people." She started crying and I said "don't be sad, it's still kind of funny when you add 'in bed' to it."

I watched "Dancing with the Stars" Monday. I watched American Idol Tuesday. I'm going dress shopping Wednesday. [Insert Lane Bryant joke here. Assholes.]

Actually, I'll probably copy and paste those in later. I don't like the 3D one because I have a friend who lost an eye a while back and it's kind of a disrespectful thing to throw out there. Having said that, what a kickass tweet that would be. Who knows... I'll start copying and pasting these later. This blog serves as my personal sounding board anyways as I think I have more Twitter followers than blog readers. I seldom think about the shit I write on this, or about who may read it. With Facebook and Twitter, you're kind of stuck seeing my posts (unless you hide/block me), there's a sense of responsibility there. Here? Fuck it.

Gotta go. Peace.

goochout.

No comments: