Thursday, April 15, 2010

500 Days of Gooch

Ashley Dupre in an upcoming Playboy. If I make the picture small enough, it's not NSFW, right? (Click to enlarge).

So I wrote that last "11:11" post as sort of a brain dump. I was thinking about Buzz Aldrin and then my mind wandered to the episode of Mythbusters where the boys investigated whether the moon landing was faked. Then my brain started filling with thoughts, which I typed out in the post prior to this one.

So I, apparently, did not know that the Obama Administration was unveiling a new "space plan."

But now a new paradigm is being proposed. The moon program is off the table, and Mars is only a distant possibility. NASA is essentially getting out of the astronaut business, letting the Russians and private enterprise take over. The glory days of NASA, some say, are over.


Fanfuckingtastic. I'm not so naive as to think that monies earmarked for space will go to a womens' shelter or a soup kitchen, but I'm sure it'll go somewhere good, right?

The words "Toyota Bailout" just popped into my head.

Shit.

goochout.

No comments: