Monday, November 29, 2010

Moment of Clarifications...

Some people misconstrued the following (poorly written) sentence:

However, I've imagined what it would be like to date one of my female friends.
I didn't mean a specific female friend.I didn't mean to imply that I'd taken someone and inappropriately moved them from the friend zone to the spank bank. It was simply a hypothetical female friend.

Another big fucking clarification:

When you leave your Facebook account open on someone else's computer, it's almost their duty to fuck with you. If you pass out first at a party, expect to get ink on your face. If you leave your Facebook open, expect some horrendous shit written as if you'd done it. Here's what happened to me Sunday:



What's worse, is that someone believed that shit and I had to explain to them what happened. I had to convince a chick that I wasn't gay. If you're a dude and you have to spend more than three minutes explaining your straightness to someone, you should rethink your orientation. I hit the convinced mark at 2mins/47secs. Close, mothereffers. Close.

Back to the lab. Peace.

goochout.

No comments: