Tuesday, December 07, 2010

At the 11:11/Steppin' to the AM/Express Yourself

[Dr. Dre:]

Yo, man... There's a lot of brothers out there flakin' and perpetratin

But scared to kick reality.

[Ice Cube:]

Man, you've been doing all this dope producing.

You had a chance to show 'em what time it is...

[Dr. Dre:]

So, what you want me to do?


I'm working simultaneously on putting together music for an upcoming DJ gig (pretty much pushing 'play' on my equipment and letting it ride) and finishing up vows for a wedding. Both events are happening on the same day. This will be wedding number 7 in my officiating career.

I've broken the sixth wall. It's like the fourth wall, but a randomly pulled number of wall simply to explain that I've exposed the website to my Facebook profile. I felt that the bus blog was mainstream appealing enough to put it out there. The "laughing guy" made me feel something. I think you people call it "empathy" and "compassion." I won't bother looking those words up on wikipedia. I think being a pussy for the last couple of months has enabled me to develop... feelings.

Having said that, the video would have been funnier if I just started telling jokes so that the man appeared to be laughing at my material. Maybe my act of compassion would have been to make the man seem normal by giving him an excuse for laughing. Shit, I'm a humanifuckingtarian.

It's 6:53am as I write this. I've googled how to deal with my puffy eyes, pirated a shit ton of music, listened to Howard Stern, and wondered where my next meal will come from. I haven't grocery shopped in a while. I'm hungry, yet... I don't look hungry.

Ease back, white bitch. I don't play that.

goochout

No comments: