Thursday, February 17, 2011

Too Black Too Strong Dot Com

Has absolutely nothing to do with anything other than my newfound obsession for Marisa Miller.

I put up one of my domain names on Ebay in an effort to unload some of my impulse purchases. I bought "tooblacktoostrong.com" a year ago and wanted to see if it would go for some outrageous amount of money. I put the reserve at $1000. After the auction ended, someone sent me this message.

Keep it, wasn't even worth the $2.98 I bid (expiring soon) Crap (too long) domains like these (expiring soon) go for pennies on here. Don't waste my time. I WAS interested if the reserve wasn't so fricking high (outrageous!)

So angry. I mean, no domain should be less than $15 since that's the registration fee. Oh well. I bought it because it was the opening sampled phrase from Public Enemy's "Bring the Noise" (studio version). It's also part of a speech by someone that I should be aware of since it's Black History Month.

Fight the Power... indeed.

goochout.

No comments: