Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Damn right it was a good day. Birthday 2011

The shallow end of the pool... indeed.

Irasshaimase, bitches:

I got the new Mortal Kombat game for PS3, a set of four Atari themed pint glasses, drink coasters made from recycled mother boards, a hanging flower pot, dinner, dessert, and the bulk of my new washer/dryer paid for. I'm a spoiled little shit whose gift wish list mirrors that of any other 37 year old. You know, one that's mildly retarded.

I took the day off work and after tackling some obligatory job requests, a friend and I went to Powell's Books, Dinner at Nostrana (Italian spot in inner south east), dessert at Rimsky Korsakoffee, and then slept my diabetes inducing food consumption off until late this morning. Was a good day and now I'm sling shat back into the mix. Lots of work back at the lab. In fact, no time for this shit, have to run.

Bananas.

goochout.

No comments: