Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blitzkrieg Gooch


It's my birthday. I am 37. I swear to god that my life has not changed much since I was 25. I mean, my house looks like someone in their mid 20s lives here. Whatever. I'm sure married 30 year olds are envious.

From Facebook:
I went on a jog this morning with my new Nike+ gear. I would post the stats on Facebook but my running makes Nazi death marches look like Laurelhurst strolls. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Taking the day off. Salaam.
I'm going to spend a day doing pretty much everything I want to do. Two Rockstars. Work out. Tan. Starbucks Pho', Ground Kontrol. Whatever.

That's right... video games.

As one of the great leaders of the African American Community once said:

"Damn right it was a good day." - Ice Cube.

Out.

No comments: