Friday, April 15, 2011

Goochpourri


Tweet that made it (sort of):

#Timbers Fact: Jeld Wen Field was supposed to be called John Gallucci Field. I just hadn't heard of Kickstarter yet.

The original idea was to be:
#Timbers Fact: Jeld Wen Field was supposed to be called John Gallucci's Magnificent Penis. I just hadn't heard of Kickstarter yet.
Neither version is that funny, but I realize the dilemma I'm actually in: My Facebook used to be populated with friends that I couldn't give a shit about offending. Now, not only is everyone on Facebook, but they're all my friends. Too many worlds colliding. This blog is my last refuge of unadulterated brain dumping.

My Birthday dinner is this Saturday, followed by drinks I'm sure. I've comandeered a Designated Driver. Because that's how I roll. In the back seat trying to puke out the window that doesn't roll down all the way. Stupid windows. They need an emergency vomit mode. My binges and subsequent need to vomit must not be hindered by child safety measures.

Thank you, and God bless.

goochout.

No comments: