Tuesday, May 01, 2001

Peep this:

I got reviewed. Somehow, some way, a website found their way to my corner of the WWW and criticized me, a critic myself. The tables have been turned, the roles reversed. Oh well, it's evidence that someone checks out the site. To those people that have contacted me because their last name is, in fact, Gooch - the last part of the review might be offensive...

The Gooch

John "Gooch" Gallucci is a journalist/columnist. He
uses his Web site as a forum for his daily rants and
to archive almost all his published work. His
discussion is lively, with some gossip and shameless
slurring and the odd pitching of ideas such as his gay
version of "Survivor" called "The Real Gay World". You
can even hire him to get your band/event up and
pumping. All things considered, the site is
considerably more entertaining than you'd expect from
someone who willingly uses the nickname "Gooch".

http://www.netsurf.com/nsd/nsd.06.42.html

gooch

No comments: