Wednesday, October 17, 2001

Michael Jackson's got a new video (or short film, as the opening credits announce). All star cast: Marlon Brando, Chris Tucker, Michael Madsen, and others.

Brando did what he does in most of his films: sat down, said three lines (said them, not did them), and likely got paid a billion dollars for it. Tucker? He repeated "Michael!" about four times for his contribution. Michael Madsen would have done more for the film if he cut someone's ear off (or gouged my eyes out, so as to give me a reason not to watch the whole vid) as he did in Reservoir Dogs.

Jacko is a child molestor. He is a mentally ill wack job that, if it wasn't for his fame and large amounts of cash, would be in prison like all of the other child molestors in this country who get caught. If you wonder what dangerous people would be like if they had a ton of money... check out MJ. Jackson is the Lex Luthor of child molestors. Predatory child molestors often hang out at amusement parks... Jackson built one in his front yard. That's convenient. I get up in the morning and look out my front door trying to find the newspaper, Jackson looks out his front door trying to lure some kid into his house for a 'touching game'.

How much money does it take for these actors to associate themselves with Jackson? Shame on them. Oh... he wasn't convicted?. Bullshit. Ask any parent if they would allow their kid to hang out with MJ alone in a room for two hours. If they say 'yes,' lock them up, too.

Gotta get to my real job. you see where I'm going with this. Email me HERE if you disagree with anything I have said in this log. I won't write more about this because I absolutely can't and don't give a shit about Michael Jackson or his goofy family. Just a passing thought since I hadn't posted anything in a short while.

No comments: