Friday, February 15, 2002

As I write this, it's 6:10am, pst. I'm not working today as my hours of employment have been changed to exclude the hours of Friday. Some people might complain about the prospect of being "underemployed," but I'm embracing the break. I woke up at 5:15am only to find that I couldn't go back to sleep. I'm like a kid on Christmas morning wanting to cherish every moment of the day ahead. I've already watched Pinky and the Brain and am contemplating an early morning douching of my car. Or my room (see photo below). Also, my webcam was sort of failing from the get-go. I'm taking the cam back to Circuit Shitty and am contemplating a trip to Mecc... Fry's for more, cheaper cameras. I could have the following cams:

Insomnia Cam: Watch me watching infomercials at 3am

Column Cam: Nope, it's not slow motion... It's me churning out another column.

Newspaper Delivery Cam: (placed 50 feet from my front door) I can get on the internet and see where my paper landed.

I think it's car cleaning time. - g.

No comments: